Sunday, March 30, 2008

Final Four...Finally

Go, tigers, go! For the first time EVER, the University of Memphis has made it past the elite eight. Well, maybe I am exaggerating a little. But the last time the team made it to the final four (1985), they went under the name Memphis State. So, technically I am right, no? Can they go all the way? Well, they definitely have some fans rooting for them in the Godsey home, that's for sure!

Can you see my tatoo mommy?

Can I have another one?

This here is our future basketball player. Wait and see...

GO TIGERS! Watchin' the game... (Elysa slept through most of it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no way the Tigers could lose with such cute fans cheering them on.
Grandmommy

It's me again said...

How sweet is that! They all look way too cute with their tattoos.

Brady Blog said...

i LOVED the kids's tatoos...we enjoyed cheering on the tigers monday from the hospital room-hate we lost.