Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Road to Recovery

Well, Bryan is feeling much better and he is looking better too. Today was his first day back to school and apparently the strep virus has been lurking around that daycare for some time. Bryan is not the first in his class to come down with the bug.

Anyhow, yesterday as I was off from work and spending time with my boys. We all went to go see "Horton Hears a Who" at the movie theatre. It was an okay movie--not one of my favorites in the line of animated movies. But the boys were both really into it. I got a pic of them watching the credits (I did not want to flash in the middle of the movie so I had to wait until the end) but they still were in a trance. Dylan knew he was being photographed--thus the smirk on his face. :)

Here they are:

And to end today, I bring you an alternative to our daily Bryanisms...it's a Dylanism!

Dylanism of the day: "Tomato Watch"--an alert issued by the National Weather Service when conditions are favorable that a 'tomato' or funnel cloud could form. This came up tonight after watching our local news (of which Dylan, 5, is a big fan). Memphis and Shelby County was under a "tomato watch" for most of the night.

1 comment:

Shanda Noe said...

Kids say the darndest thing!