Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Caught in the Act...

A brief moment of siblings actually playing together--and I was able to get pictures!!! (Thanks to the sun, I didn't need a flash and therefore was able to get a lot more candid photos rather than Lydia's "cheese" pose and Dylan's "come on mom" look that you see in the last picture. This is what I normally get when they know I'm taking pictures.)



"What 'cha doin'?"


"Can I play, too?"

"Sure, just get some chalk and color like this..."

"I don't like that color. I'd rather have pink."

"Oh, Look Lyida. Wouldn't you know that mommy's taking pictures again..."

3 comments:

future in law family said...

That's great that you got to take pictures of them without them really knowing. They look like they are being so sweet. I love love love the last picture....they are so trained when that camera comes out! Poor Dylan is going to have a complex!

Anonymous said...

While I don't comment very often it is not because I don't enjoy the blog. It is just because I'm not good with the computer. It's great to see the kids enjoying each other. They will have so many good memories 20 years from now.

Love
Grandmama

The Stewarts said...

What a good big brother. I bet he is going to be a good protector when she gets older. good news for you and David but she won't ever have a date until she is 30!!!