Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First T-Ball practice

Yesterday was Dylan's first T-Ball practice of the season (with all the raining, we are getting a late start). Unfortunately, I had to work so I can't report on how well he did/didn't do. However, I did manage to stay just long enough to get a few pictures of him trying out this new sport. I have to admit, he looked mighty handsome on that ballfield! (And I'm certainly not biased or anything!) :) Anyhow, here is our Dylan in action:

(1) Running the bases...

(notice that he is still wearing his glove. I love it!)



(2) Making the catch...



(3) Doin' the T-Ball twist...





(4) Getting fitted with a helmet...

(5) Home Run!!!

3 comments:

Me said...

First Karate, then T Ball....Way to go Dylan! Way to get involved. How fun for him though.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

It seems like only yesterday you were playing T ball, my how time flies. Dylan looks great, he seems to be into so many sports I know he is keeping you busy. I don't know how you'll make it when all 4 are involved.
Love
Grandmama

Miss N Cedie said...

Who is he playing for?