Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lazy Days

Today was just that--a lazy, lazy day. I took off from work because I was not feeling very well and Lydia didn't seem to be feeling well either. So she stayed home with me. As the day progressed she became fussier and fussier, lazier and lazier, and her fever got higher and higher. Knowing that I would have to post something about our day I became a little worried about just what I would tell about since our day consisted mostly of lounging around. So, I grabbed my camera and began taking shots throughout the day of my sweet (though slightly-ill) baby girl. This should give you an idea of just how "busy" we were. :)

Around 10:30 am.

Around noon (note the half eaten lunch). Poor girl.

Around 2:00. Barely able to staty awake to watch Dora.

Around 3 pm. Totally exhausted after such a busy day.

To my sweet Lydia: I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well sweetheart. I am so proud of you. I promise we'll get you feeling better very soon. I love you!

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Poor little Lydia! I hope she feels better today. The new carpet was great to lay on though, great purchase!