Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nothin' But Smiles

Lydia was in rare form tonight. I was able to get a snippet on camera, but the imaging is a little dark. So what you aren't able to see is that everytime she stops laughing it is to stick her tongue in and out really fast like a lizard. I apologize about the darkness of the video. We weren't expecting to make home movies tonight, but with little kids, you get what you get, right? Keep in mind that what you will see in this video went on for a good 15 minutes or so before I thought to get the camera out.

How great it is to be so easily entertained. Hope this brings a smile to your face, too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish the picture was brighter to get the full effect. I think you could have had a "Funniest Home Video" winner.
Grandmommy

Shanda said...

What a precious laugh Lydia! I love it when you can get those moments on camera! I would love to see what the person facing Lydia was doing to make her laugh like that....that would have put icing on the cake I'm sure!

Brady Blog said...

i loved those giggles..they are contagious! Thanks for sharing!