Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Front to back and back to front. Elysa rolled both ways today! I think I remember the others rolling over a little later than 3 months. Maybe they did roll over at 3 months-ish. Either way it was a nice surprise today because we definitely weren't expecting it this soon. Here are a few pics of Elysa showing off her newest accompishment...

Okay, now that I've got everyone's attention let's get started.

Now I arch my back like this (umgh) and push off with my back foot like this (urgh)...

And I let my momentum take me on over--thanks daddy for getting my arm out from under me when I finished.

Sorry about the drooly picture, but I just wanted to show you all how excited she was when she realized what she accomplished. Check out that smile!

Way to go Elysa! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like her batteries have been installed properly. You now have a moving little doll. I can't believe she is already on the go. She probably knows she needs to start early to keep up with her big brothers and big sister.

Amanda

Me again said...

Way to go girl! How great that you got a picture of it. How many did you have to take to get that? Y'all should be proud!

Anonymous said...

Lydia is moving along quicker than the rest. There's just too much going on in the house to keep her still. She'll be crawling before you know it!
Grandmommy

leahdukecook said...

Ok, I LOVE the drool picture! I think it is the best one! :) Glad you are liking our blog, yours is so nice, too! Very entertaining, a life with four children :)

leahdukecook said...

PS I also don't know HOW you do it! You make it look easy!

Brady Blog said...

wow-she is getting so big! Proud of her accomplishments!