Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Apples Don't Fall Far...


What have I done?! I've cloned another little me. (Hehe) This was the only picture I could get of Lydia last night, because after the flash she was doing her signature "cheese" pose. But before the picture, she was dancing, clapping, laughing and singing along (in her own language, of course) to American Idol. And she couldn't sit on the couch...No, that was too far away. She pulled out a pack of diapers and made her own 'front row' seat. It was really too cute if I am allowed to say so myself. :)

3 comments:

Brady Blog said...

your titles are always so cute..i must call you when I'm stuck for ideas! I love the diapers and front row seat.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one day she'll be clapping for her brother (the rock star).
Grandmommy

Shanda said...

Cute Lydia! Where were the pack of diapers you were sitting on so you could get a front row seat too? Oh yeah, we push things out of the way for pictures now!