Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daddy's Biggest Fans

David played softball last night with the church's men's team. They were creamed by the other team, but it was fun to watch daddy play ball! He had the biggest cheering section out of all the players. :) Everyone knew who we were there to watch! Such a fun Saturday night...

Daddy "Babe Ruth" Godsey

Dylan congratulates Daddy as he heads back to the dugout after scoring a run.

"GO DADDY!"

Take me out to the ballgame, take out me with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack...

2 comments:

Shanda said...

Looks like they had so much fun watching Daddy, or eating....whichever one!

Brady Blog said...

I didn't know he played for the church team-that is so cool. I would love to get on some sports team at EBC,too...maybe not right away of course. Thanks for sharing teh cute pics of the kiddos at the ballpark!