Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hi-Five...They came in!

I ordered some impressions of my kids little hands from Little Lasting Impressions about six weeks ago and they finally came in today. I am so excited--they turned out SO GOOD. I know they will look so much better when I get them up, but I just was so excited to show them off. Here is a picture of the finished products.

***And for those that ordered prints from my home last month, I am told that they will be ready tomorrow (Friday). I plan on picking them up tomorrow afternoon and I'll get them to you right away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful. You will have to be extra careful hanging them where they won't fall.
Grandmommy

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

They do look SO GOOD, you are right! Thank you for dropping ours by..we are so happy with them. Thank you for thinking of us.