Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Classified Ad

Help Wanted:

Parents looking for a translator to assist with daily communications between them and their 2-year-old daughter. Appplicants should be well versed in jibber-jabber with a proficiency in first words. Experience preferred, but qualified applicants without prior experience will receive fair consideration. Pay ranges from grins and giggles to hugs and kisses and is based on performance. Interested applicants should reply to this ad via the "comments" section below and include their user name along with their brief personal translation of the included video clip. And thank you for your interest in the position (and our blog). :)


video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what Lydia was trying to tell but it translates "love".
Grandmommy

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

Kaylie understood it all but won't tell me what she said. She just had a mischievious look on her face and said I didn't want to know! Kinda makes you want to know what they really think....
What a sweet voice, don't you get so happy when you get things like that on video?

The Stewarts said...

I'm starting to learn gremlin so I'll give it a shot. She was asking if she can go to grandmas to play with worms at the beach???

Brady Blog said...

lol. What fun things we have to look forward to with ours! Thanks for the laugh!

Eva Nichole said...

LOL!! All I think I understood was Grandma and home...oh its so funny trying to understand what they say. Bailey was the same way but I understood him, my brother in law didnt understand a word because he has no kids and just doesnt try to get it.
Good luck and I hope you find someone to help.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva