Saturday, May 10, 2008

T-Ball, Parties, Hair Cuts and Tornados

What do they all have in common? Nothing really, it just sounded good. =)

Urgh, what a terrible feeling. This morning David got up with all the kids and let me sleep in a little (Thanks, dear). It was so nice. When I got up around 9ish, I relaxed for a bit with the family and around 9:45 David decided to go get breakfast. So, When he left, I began cleaning the kitchen, never once thinking about the T-Ball game I was supposed to have Dylan at this morning at 10. His very first t-ball game--EVER. David was gone with the van, I was not dressed to go to the ballpark, I had all 4 kids, and no way to get them where I needed to be 10 minutes ago. BUT, once again the world's greatest Grandmommy came to the rescue! She left the ballpark (where she was watching everyone else's grand kids playing ball because her's never showed up) and came over to get Dylan. He finally arrived at the bottom of the 1st inning and was able to play. And after David returned I was able to get out there to see the 2nd half of the game. At least I have a few pictures of his first t-ball game. (?)

And if you are wondering where the title came from...Dylan also got his hair cut today, went to a birthday party, and we had some pretty bad weather tonight. So there you have it. T-Ball, Parties, Hair Cuts and Tornados.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

How in the world are you supposed to remember everything...you have 4 kids, come on. You do a great job remembering what you do! I'm sure Dylan was cute as ever out there playing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy day!
Thank goodness everything worked out OK and nobody had to miss anything. It looks like this is just the beginning of lots of activities to follow.
Grandmama

The Stewarts said...

Remember wen sleeping in was like noon..........now you're lucky if it's 9ish:)