Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure


"Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

–Matt. 18:20

Last night after our Bible study, while we were saying prayers, I looked over at my family and saw my husband and my kids all with their hands folded and their heads bowed in prayer. It was a picture I wanted always to remember. So tonight, I grabbed my camera before we started our Bible study and tonight during prayer, I was able to snap this shot of Dylan leading us in prayer. (Bryan must have heard me--as you can see he is peeking through his hands.) It is times like this that I realize that I am so very blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an overwhelming sight. I too am very blessed.
Grandmommy

Brady Blog said...

oh my..that is so incrediably sweet! I just love it. What a perfect picture for a Mommy to capture-so proud! (the classic Bryan peaking through his hands!)

Shanda said...

You truly are blessed beyond measure Lindsay! At least you can realize that now while they are still so little!

The Stewarts said...

This picture is really special!!! It will surely be a memory that will be close to your heart.