Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Incredible Bash

Next up in our bashing series: The Incredible Bash!

Yesterday was Bryan's 4th Birthday. We celebrated by having a party for him and his school friends at Incredible Pizza. He had a lot of fun and somewhere in the middle of all the game playing, pizza eating, cake cutting, candle blowing, birthday song singing, gift opening and picture taking mayhem, I realized just how much I enjoy my babies' birthdays. They are growing into such great children and I couldn't be more proud of them. Here are a few pictures from Bryan's incredible day!

The party started with everyone singing the special "Happy Birthday" song to the birthday boy! (Shy is not a word I often use to describe Bryan, but in this picture you can see how uncomfortable he felt with all eyes on him!) :)

Then we all went to the party room and played a game of limbo--4-year-old style! :)

After pizza, the birthday boy got to blow out his candles and have some cake...

...and open presents.

Then it was off to the fairgrounds where Bryan quickly found his favorite game of all time--arcade basketball!!! (The key to every successful shot is all in the way you hold your mouth and it looks like he has learned that at a very early age!) :)
Happy Birthday handsome man! I am SO proud of you and I love you more than you will ever know--from here to the stars! ~Mommy

2 comments:

The Stewarts said...

OMG!!! I almost started crying after looking those pictures. They get big ssooo fast I just can't even think of Thomas' getting that big. Happy Birthday little man!!! Way to go!!!

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Looks like you had a fantastic time!