Tuesday, June 3, 2008

John Grisham for beginners:

Even the greatest of writers had to start somewhere. This little writer is just beginning but has already written some pretty impressive stuff. Last night, Dylan sat at the table and wrote this all on his own. See if you can figure out what it says. (I actually had to have him read it to me, but afterwards I thought it was THE sweetest thing.)

Such a sweet thought deserves a front and center spot on the fridge.


And the world's greatest writing goes something like this:

Translation: "Mommy and Daddy, I just want to let you know that I love you."

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty impressed!!! (And thankful that of all the things he could have written this is what he chose to write.) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is a keeper. I hope you have a big box. Be sure to date the back.
Mom

Waiting to get something that precious (shanda) said...

AWWWWWWW! Again, AAAAWWWWW! What a precious beginning and a great keepsake! I knew what it said too. Does that mean I get the translator job?