Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meet Mesa


This is Mesa. She is a 11 week old Boxer pup and the newest (and hopefully final) addition to our ever-growing family! David has been wanting a boxer pup for years now, and yesterday I finally gave in. There have been a couple of things that have caused me to rethink my adamant rejection of his persistent requests for a boxer. So, when we saw this beauty in the paper I decided that we would make a low, low offer on the price and if they agreed to that offer, we'd go take a look. Needless to say at this point, but they did accept that offer and we now have another pup. And unlike any other dog I have brought into the house, Jax actually likes her and they play well together! So as if we don't already have a busy enough schedule, we will now be training a boxer puppy as well. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jax now has a playmate. Can't wait to meet the newest addition.
Grandmommy

thenoefour said...

I'm sure Table is very happy to become a part of your family, she is a very lucky dog! Congrats, now the girl/boy ratio is finally even.

The Stewarts said...

Awe, how cute! Now Lydia has another dinner pal at the table during dinner. Hope you are giving her bigger portions.

Anonymous said...

You guys are my heroes. How you manage everything with work and family and now you are taking on the fun part of dog training, I just don't know. Can't wait to meet the cutie.
Amanda