Sunday, June 15, 2008

No News, Good News, & Thank Yous

If you have been visiting our site over the past few days and wondering why there have been no updates, first let me say thank you for checking in on us! We have been having some technical difficulties with our connection speed lately which makes it entirely exhausting (not to mention frustrating) to log in and create new posts. With our fingers crossed, we are hoping to have this problem fixed by the end of the day tomorrow...hoping.

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! Here is a picture I took of the kids for a project we were making for David for Father's Day. It has become one of my new favorite pictures...

Thanks again for caring enough about our family to check on us (or laugh at the confusion)--either way it is amazing to see just how much traffic we get to the site each day from both returning and new visitors. We are truly greatful that you came by, even if it was just in thumbing through the many, many blogs out there. We look forward to heaing from you and I will try to get back to posting daily (or every other day) as soon as we get our computer drama taken care of. :)

Until then--take care, have a wonderful week, and God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Godsey Six,

No news is always good news. I've been out of pocket, which you know. It's so great to look in on your family. Glad to see everyone had a good Father's Day.

Love you all!
Grandmama

thenoefour said...

I was going to give you a hard time but I guess I won't....I mean it's not like you are wasting my time when you don't post anything! How did we live without computers? It was so great seeing you on Father's Day and thank you for caring enough about our family and the things we do to even come by! You truly are a special friend!