Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Snaggle tooth...

Our Dylan is a week or two away from losing his first tooth. This is exciting, but it has been a few years since I have had a personal relationship with the tooth fairy. As we all know, trends change and since we are somewhat new to this, I am asking for your help. Please take time to answer the one-question survey to the right of this page so that Dylan and I can have a reasonable expectation of what she might leave for him under that pillow. (So exciting!) Thanks in advance for sharing in this excitement with us by voting or posting a comment if you find that the best option is not available in the survey.

5 comments:

cheapskate shanda said...

Hey the tooth fairy has wings, no need to worry about the gas prices....of course what she does with the tooth after she gets it could affect the price though! How exciting, I'm sure Dylan will appreciate that you are checking on this in his behalf. Especially since he likes money! I say $1 a tooth.

leahdukecook said...

I must say I really started laughing when I read, "She only gives gift cards." Isn't that so true of today? No more paper gift certificates, but gift cards. Man, I have a drawer full. I think that is my summer project--spending gift cards!

The Stewarts said...

Gift cards?? Gas prices?? You are too silly. I always got a $1. Even though we are heading into a recession a $1 is like $100 to kid.

Eva Nichole said...

Its not the amount of money that gets me everytime its the toothfairy remembering to leave the money that happens here...LOL!
Good luck with the loose tooth.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Back in my day a tooth was worth a quarter. Seems like you & Thomas got anywhere from 50 cents to a dollar depending on the tooth. Be sure Dylan knows not to pull teeth just to make a buck (like your brother).
Mom