Monday, July 7, 2008

16-26-36-27-35-40

I won the lottery! Just kidding--those are not winning lotto numbers. They are actually the height/weight measurements for my 3 youngest kiddos--ALL of which I had the pleasure of taking to the doctor. Today. Together. By myself. Shots included. Whew. But I survived as did the little ones, although you might not have thought so if you were in the room next door.

:*( My poor babies.


But the good news is that they are all healthy and looking good. :)


Bryan weighed 36 lbs. 8 oz and was 40.5 inches tall (Almost 3.5 feet). All falling in the 50th %.

Lydia weighed 26 lbs. 8 oz and was 35 inches tall (Catching up with big brother.) She was 75th % in height and 50th % in weight.

Elysa weighed 16 lbs 1 oz and was 27 inches long. She was in the 9oth % for height and 50th % for weight.

4 comments:

leahdukecook said...

WOW. I am impressed with the mother of four at the docs office and the 4000 hits. For me, reading other people's blogs is almost as addictive as posting on my own blog...

Who knew technology would have us all with our own websites 10 years ago?

Hope you had a great fourth!

The Stewarts said...

Wow!! My 1 year old almost weighs as much as your 4 year old. I guess I should cut back on the carbs. :)

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

That's very impressive that you took 3 of them by yourself! Me and Jeremy both had a little trouble with just 2. You continue to amaze me! Kaylie was 23 pounds and 34 inches tall...she's gettin there with Lydia. There was a 10 pound 10 inch difference between our 2, weird huh? I'm glad yours are all healthy.

Anonymous said...

How did you keep them all in the same room? When I take the boys to the doctor one always tries to escape.

Amanda