Saturday, July 26, 2008

Indulging in my other identity

Today Lindsay took the day off and let 'Dylan's mom' take over. It was so fun! Dylan's kindergarten sweetheart celebrated her 6th birthday at Pump it Up. It was a sweet reunion both for the children and the parents. We had such a wonderful group this past year--all of the parents seemed to get along just as well as the kids. Hopefully next year we will have many in the same class, the only unfortunate thing is that we can't take the teacher with us. :( She was the GREATEST. Anyhow, I love when my kids' friends call me Dylan's mom or Bryan's mom--it is such a neat feeling. It reminds me that just as much as my children belong to me, I belong to them and that, my friend, is an AWESOME thought! So while I am indulging, still, in my other identity, you can indulge in these photos from our day. Enjoy!

I think he still has a little 'crush'. Notice he is right beside this cutie wherever she goes. :)

What a great picture of all these amazing kiddos! I just love 'em all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely tell that the love bug has bitten Dylan. I am impressed that he stayed so close by her. Usually the boys just pull your hair and run away. I am proud of him for taking such a grown-up approach.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

What a great group of kids! Looks like Dylan knows how to pick-um, she is a cutie.

Grandmama

The Stewarts said...

We went to a party there this weekend too!! How strange we must of missed each other:) Looks like the kid had a great time.

No longer Shanda said...

How sweet, and if she knows any better she should be sweet on him too! Great pictures, yet again. I CAN wait to walk into Kaylie's classroom and be known as Kaylie's mommy (Elon's too). I don't want either one of them to grow up. Soon....