Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lights-Camera-Interaction!

Elysa has become quite interactive lately. Having a little time off from work has given me the opportunity to slow down and take everything in. Just in the past couple of days I have watched her reach out to play with Mesa, 'inch' her way towards the boys to see what they are doing, laugh at Lydia, and we have allowed her to sit at the table with us during dinner time. Here are a few interaction pictures that I was able to get in the past few days.

Hey, Mesa! That's my toy!

What's for dinner?

I'll just try some of daddy's food...or not! :)

Lydia, do you see what I see?

Elysa, sweet heart, you are such a joy! I am so excited to see you getting more and more involved in family times. I can't wait to see that beautiful personality blossom even more! I love you, too, from here to the stars!!! ~Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a living doll, just like her big sister. I can't believe she is already beginning to play and interact. I used to never pay attention to when people would say that time was going by quickly until I had children.

Amanda

future in laws said...

Look at that big girl! She's going to be right in the middle of it all just like the others! She is too cute!

Grandmommy said...

Won't be long before there's the pitter patter of 16 feet on the floor (including Jax & Mesa).

The Stewarts said...

She looks like such a BIG GIRL at the dinner table. It must make you heart want to explode with happiness when your whole family can sit down for dinner together.