Friday, July 11, 2008

Where the end meets the beginning...

Greetings fellow blogger-anian-ites! :) It is with great reluctance that I have decided to end this blog. David and I have been monitoring what has been going on our blog and we think it is the best interest of our family, specifically our children, to switch to an invite only blog. I am hesitant to do this as I am almost certain that we will lose most of our visitors; however, the safety of our children and that of our family will always come first.

I hope each of you will continue to visit our new blog which is linked on the sidebar to the right. However, in order to gain access, you will need to enter your email and password. So, if you would send us an email at godseysix.blog.request@gmail.com we can set you up to get right in. (We will not need your password--it is usually the same password that you use to access your email account.)

This, my friends, is where the end (of this blog) meets the beginning (of the new blog, of course!) We look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: