Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

So, staying true to my blogging addiction, I have recently been enjoying late, late nights "stalking" other people's blogs--People I don't know & will never meet. (Somebody help me, I'm out of control!!!) Anyhow, I have come across this idea on a couple of random blogs and have decided that I'm going to give it a go myself. So, let's see, tomorrow is Wednesday, so I'm right on time to post our first "Wordless Wednesday". Now you might be thinking, "That's a whole bunch of reading I just did for this to be wordless wednesday" so this is it. You've been prepped. From now on, Wednesday's shall be Wordless. Here goes:

Ok, That didn't work as well as I had hoped. Some pictures just need some explaining. Let's try another one:
Um, yeah. You know what...let's just scrap the Wordless Wednesday plan. It was good in theory but I just dont think it will work with this family! :) Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Hi Lindsay! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love getting comments from people! HOW do you do it with so many little ones?! They are so beautiful. Even with blue marker blotches on the back of their heads! :)

grandmommy said...

I actually know what Mesa is doing since I have witnessed this in person. However, I'm sure there is a logical explanation for picture #2 especially since a 2 year old is involved but you may have to clue me in.

Words are needed..... said...

Yeah...what in the world? I guess Christie knows what the blue mark is but I'm still clueless...I'm not very good at the Wordless Wednesday game....I need words....I'm not that bright! That does look like a fun game Mesa is playing though...did David put a treat in the bottom to mess with Table?