Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cry Me a River...

Forgive me for thinking this is funny, but on Friday, Dylan and Bryan were playing together when they bumped heads. Both began crying uncontrollably.
(No picture of Dylan crying since he stopped when he saw the camera come out. ) Lydia, being the caring sister that she is, began crying herself when she heard the boys crying.
Daddy did the best he could do to calm everyone down, but he, himself looked like he was going to cry.

And things got worse when all the commotion woke up Elysa and she began crying. All the while I was laughing so hard that I was crying.

Never a dull moment...

5 comments:

Eva Nichole said...

LOL!! Thats a mom for you laughing when the children are crying. The samething happened with Bailey and my neice Madison on the 4th. We were laughing too. I know we are bad people for doing that!! LOL!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

PS I had to make Eva's site by invite only, if you send me your email address or request an invite I will let you in!!

GodseySix said...

Crystal,

I would love an invite! If you could would you send it to godseysix@bellsouth.net

I don't know how else to get in touch with you...

I have to laugh too said...

Shame shame. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying! I can't imagine the hard time that David gave you for taking pictures of hte kids.....They all have empathy for each other....how sweet (or something like that).

Becky Lollar said...

I laughed out loud when I read this post!! I can totally relate. Claire always starts to cry if Ally is upset. She loves Ally SOOOO much!!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

This is soooo funny, just as long as this doesn't happen in my classroom. Can you imagine 20 crying kids at once? Glad I teach the bigger ones! :)

Leah