Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Been a While

Since it has been a little while since I have had a good Bryanism for the blog, I thought I'd give you a couple to get you gigglin'. So here they are in no particular order:

Bryanism #1

  • Mommy: Dylan, since 'O' is not in your class this year, is there another girl that you like?

  • Bryan: No, no Mommy. Ask me!

  • Daddy: Okay, Bryan. Do you have a girlfriend?

  • Bryan: Yes, her name is Emma and she is big.

  • Daddy and Mommy (not sure what to say): Big?

  • Bryan: Uh-huh. She's big like me and she's 4.

  • Daddy: Ooooh. Well, what color hair does she have?

  • Bryan: It's just plain.

Hmmmm, maybe he could write a book. He could call it Emma, Plain and Big. No. Sounds too much like a book that's already been published...

Bryanism #2

rudin' (roo ding) v To break in on talk or action. Used in exact context (as Bryan is telling a story and Daddy interrupts him): "Daddy I'm trying to talk and you're always rudin' me!"

And since I really have no pictures that go with this blog entry, I'll leave you with a random photo. As I have mentioned before, we have put our house on the market and I promised to update the blog as we hear anything regarding that situation as well. So, here is a picture of what we found in our mailbox today when we returned home from work:

So, that is our first offer--I guess. What do you say?

4 comments:

The Stewarts said...

Renting...BIG no, no!!! It is such a nightmare. Nobody respects your home the way you want them to.

On a good note....have we checked out this Emma girl, does auntie Jenn have to do some undercover work??:-)

Believer that the world gets stranger by the second said...

Strange...Why would she want to rent rather than buy? Congrats on your first "offer" and her "references".

The usual commenter said...

I love the Bryanisms by the way! I actually used the rudin' one last nite. So tell Bryan his new words may catch on! He is too funny!

Anonymous said...

bryan is so cute, well they all are but even at school the things he says crack me up!

-stacey!