Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just give them to the losers...

Tonight we had our season volleyball tournament for the City of Bartlett league. Our team came in 2nd place, and we got this neat consolation prize:


The winners received the shirts that were spelled correctly--we got this:


But hey, why throw away a perfectly good shirt? Speaking of perfectly good shirts, here is a picture of the shirt we got Dylan from his recent taekwondo tournament:

You wouldn't believe the deal I got on this shirt. Half price since it was spelled incorrectly! (David thinks it is pitiful. I thought it was a good deal. $20 for one that was spelled correctly or $10 for one that was missing a 'r'.)So to wrap it all up, I was on the losing team tonight in the City of Bartlett leauge (pronounced looje--I guess) and Dylan participated in his third taekwondo tounament (pronounced two-na-ment) this weekend! Won't we all look so great in our matching misspelled t-shirts!

7 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

Oh my! I can't believe the misspellings! YIKES! One of my pet peeves! I don't know if I could wear those shirts--OCD, I know! :)

Becky Lollar said...

BTW--I tagged you in a post... check out my blog for details!

Mom said...

We'll have to get misprinted shirts for the rest of the family so you can all look like you belong together.

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

The teacher in me is cringing. The deal queen in me is thinking, "Wow, that is a steal." It's like the pictures of the devil on one side of your shoulder with the angel on the other side? Not sure who I want to win the argument!

goood spelers unight :) said...

Do they not have people that edit that kind of stuff...or maybe there should be someone at the t- shirt printing place that checks? I hope they made the bad speller pay the extra cost, needs to learn a lesson! Thank goodness people like that don't work at the Wheel of Fortune show. And we expect our kids to learn how to spell....SHAME!

Eva Nichole said...

They must have been all printed at the same place where no one knows how to spell...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Christie said...

It sounds French. Pepe le Leauge. Very exotic.