Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lydia's #1 Pet Peeve

Oh, yes. This little 2-year-old already has pet peeves. And she's not about to keep any of them to herself. I'd say for about the past 2 months she has had an issue with anyone turning the air-conditioning down in the van. Even before the temps reached the 100s here, she was very demanding about it being on full blast at all times. She'll tell you "push it down" which means turn the knob so that the air blows harder. Tonight, I just happened to have my camera in the car, so we caught her little demands on camera. She's a hoot, I tell ya!

5 comments:

we will try to prepare Elon now said...

I LOVE IT! A woman that knows what she wants! That is just too adorable and annoying, I'm sure, all in the same breath!

grandmommy said...

I don't blame her. I turn it down sitting in the front. She's in the back with 3 others & lots of hot air.

Eva Nichole said...

That is so funny!! She knows when it no on FULL blast. Oh that was cute!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

The Stewarts said...

Too, cute. Like mother like daughter.

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! She knows what she wants and lets it be known.

Amanda

Plus she has such a sweet way of expressing herself.