Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Proud, Unashamed Momma!

As I was the only person in the whole gymnasium snapping pictures during the pledge of allegience, it came to me that perhaps I should be ashamed that I too wasn't standing hand to heart in observance of the pledge. Naaahhh...I was having a proud momma moment seeing my 4-year-old standing beside his daddy in proper observance of the pledge. Ahhh, the melting of my heart feels so good... This was taken at Dylan's taekwondo tournament this past weekend.

4 comments:

One proud grandmommy said...

I, too, had a tear come to my eye. I didn't realize you had this picture until you returned my camera & I was scrolling though the pictures. Bryan knew exactly what to do without any prompting. Adults need to take a lesson from our children (except those taking pictures, of course.

Christie said...

So, so cute. Good training, mom!

Others should follow his example said...

Good job Bryan! Even when you think he isn't paying any attention he just surprises you.

Brady Blog said...

I would have taken the picture,too...that is precious! Gotta capture those "Proud Mommy Moments!" He is adorable:)