Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stimulating the Economy...

With this weekend being the Tennessee Tax-Free Weekend, David and I decided to pack up the van and take the kids on a little shopping adventure. (I see it as my civic duty as a Tennessean--you know to stimulate the economy and all.) :) That long, white thing lying across the clothes is the souvenier, I mean receipt, from our little outing. Tommorrow we will be heading out for round 2! :)

I think we made a little dent in their inventory--what do you say?

3 comments:

impressed said...

Way to do your duty as a parent and a resident of this wonderful state! A dent was definitely made but the clothes seem too cute though.

mom said...

You make me so proud! You've learned well!

Eva Nichole said...

That is awsome I wish we had a tax free weekend here! I guess next year I will have to come to TN for a shopping trip...LOL!
Crystal and Eva