Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woo-Hoo, I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Becky.

The rules are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

Keep in mind that these are supposed to be unspectacular. And boy are they!

1. I use way too many of these:

when I blog. Somehow, they make me feel like people understand me better. (?)

2. Is it just me or are all the best pens in the world the free ones? I have a stockpile of pens that I take from--well, mainly Los Compadres--just because they write so well. And because they're free! <-- See, there goes that "!" again! <--and again! Stop it! Ugh...

3. The only reason I vaccuum is to make the carpet fluff back up. The flatness of the carpet really bothers me. The dirt--not so much.

4. I love lamps! Not the overhead lights--they are too bright. I think a dimly lit room feels more cozy. I have lamps everywhere. Sometimes 3 or 4 in each room. I'm like that movie with the woman who goes all crazy about wire hangers, except about overhead lights. And I don't really go crazy. And I don't spank my kids with lamps. On second thought, I'm really not like that movie at all--it just came to mind while I was typing this. Hmph.

5. I totally zone out when I drive. I don't do well talking on the phone or to anyone else in the car with me when I drive because my mind is off in never-neverland. Sometimes I get where I was going and then realize that I don't remember the route I took to get there. I'm sure this happens to most people. Perhaps that makes it more "unspectacular".

6. This is the first time I have ever been tagged. For anything. Except TV freeze tag when I was little and I couldn't think of any other shows other than Smurfs and Scooby Doo. I'm moving up! Thanks Becky, it was fun! <--and there it is again! <--geez...

I tag: Crystal, Katina, Leslie, Jennifer, Shanda, and Jennifer.

5 comments:

Shonna & Jeremy said...

I think I use way too many !!!!! too. LOL Sometimes it seems like I will write a whole paragrah and every single sentence has an exclamation point! :) Glad to have you stop by our blog.

Becky Lollar said...

Brent complains that I use WAY too many !!!!! as well. Not just one, but several!!! (see) :)

Unspectacular-ness said...

Whenever I text Jeremy in the morning (yeah, it's sickening, I text him every morning just to say hey) I use a ! after every sentence. I think it just makes what you had to say more important because you are saying it with glee (I don't think I have ever said that word before. Oh yeah, I put way too many things in () too)!
And you wonder why I don't blog.
My unspectaculars will be in your blog since I don't blog.
1) I use WAY too many ..... I think everything I write has.... in it. I pause in my head before I finish my sentence so....I feel you should pause too when you are reading it. Makes sense to me and that's all that counts....
2) I am crazy about cleanliness. Not so much anymore since the kids came along but I still have quirks. I like for Kaylie and Elon's toys to be put away in a specific order for the most part. Jeremy will help clean up sometimes and I will go back and organize the toys the way they should go. You already knew this about me though. I am getting better....or worse........ (see, I can't stop either).
3) I hang my clothes up in the order of which I have worn them. When I put clothes back in the closet, the pants I wore last go in the back so I won't mess up and wear them again that same week. It's my method, hush. No one but me knows that.
4) I have a DVR cable box (the thing that records shows when you aren't there). I am obsessed with trying to get that empty, where there are no shows recorded. It never works though because we tape 2 ER s a day.
5) We watch ER every single night after the kids go to bed. On TNT they run 2 different shows of ER everyday from 9-11. We record them and watch at least one every night. Then we watch more on the weekends to catch up by Monday so that the whole process can start all over again. Count that, that's 10 shows per week at approximately 45 minutes of real show each show. SHAME on us. Doesn't help with the whole number 4 either. It's a never ending cycle.
That's me....poor pitiful me.....

And one more thing said...

And then there is the not knowing how to count thing....
6) I have a Myspace and a Facebook page but say I don't have the time to blog. What gives?

The Stewarts said...

I don't know that many people to tag!!!