Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just for Fun...

This is so much fun! Tonight I was just checking in on all my bloggin' buddies and I realized that within my Sunday School class, blogging has started catching on and I'm loving it! I love being able to keep up with all the girls and see how their week is going, celebrate in their accomplishments, share the load in troubled times and know exactly how to pray specifically for each of them, and view oh-so-fun pics of them and their families as they go throughout their week.

When I first started blogging, it was only me and her (that I knew of) in blogger land. But then I found out that she had a site, too! And before long, she was swayed to join in on the bloggin' fun! Then I saw a link to her site and most recently she has joined the party! Now, that's fun stuff!

So, what is the real purpose behind all this? Well, quite honestly, I would like to know how many people clicked on every link to find their site--to find which her was her? :) Did I get 'cha? I really have too much time on my hands, huh?

On a serious note, I am so thankful for all of my bloggin' buddies and everyone who visits the site! You are so great, and I am still in awe that people actually come to our site frequently to check on us. Both in awe and humbled at the same time. Thanks again and have a safe, God-filled week!!!!!

2 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I love the fact that I'm not the only computer nerd blogging about my boring life out there. I don't know why anyone cares to read it, but I do know I'm having so much fun reading everyone else's! :) We're not alone anymore!!

Katina Whitworth said...

You crack me up Lindsay! And yes, I did click on all the links! HAHA! :) I'm glad I'm in on this blogging thing too. I'm getting the hang of it and my family has enjoyed reading it too! Thanks for the inspiration! :)