Thursday, September 18, 2008

So THAT'S what they mean...

...When they say 'terrible twos'! Up until now, I thought 'the terrible twos' was something psychologists came up with. Psychologists, might I add, that don't have children. I say that because with both of the boys, we made it through the 'terrible two' like a champ. It was what I have called the 'thunderous threes' that has gotten us! :) But with Lydia, I'm beginning to see that there is a wee bit of truth to the 'terrible twos' that everyone always warns the new mother about.

Tonight as I was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for my bloggin' buddies, who have had nothing interesting to read on this blog lately, Dylan came running into the living room to tell me that Lydia had made a mess with the 'smart gel'. Smart gel. Anyone wanna take a guess as to what 'smart gel' is? Yeah, I had no idea either which made things a little more scary for me. So, I followed Dylan who took me to the bathroom where I found this:
on the floor. The entire bathroom for the most part was about an inch thick in smart gel. What? You say that you still don' know what 'smart gel' is? Perhaps these pictures can help.

So, now that the smart gel is off the floor, out of her hair, and EMPTY I have finally found comfort in being able to laugh/blog about it! :)

4 comments:

Grandmommy said...

I will have to say Lydia was a perfect angel for me last night. Of course all I did was play with her & Elysa. I think she did a good job getting curls in her hair and then Mommie washed them all out. I'm guessing Dylan took the last picture. Very good!

Katina Whitworth said...

Lindsay, THAT is hilarious! You can't take your eyes off of them for 1 second, can you? HAHA! She was just doing her hair, mom! :)

love those messes, after the mess is cleaned up of course said...

How absoultely hilarious! Kaylie is sitting in my lap right now cracking up at what Lydia did to her hair! She is pointing to Lydia and saying, "Mommy, there's Lydia! What is she doing to her hair? She is being so funny! I want to be funny too!" See, Lydia is already being a bad influence too! I'm glad you can laugh about it all now.

Brady Blog said...

oh my..i couldn't believe my eyes. That is one you just have to laugh at and say her curiousity got the best of her.