Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr. Godsey and his schoolwork...

So, as I'm sure you all know, Mr. Godsey is in school. He works hard...in school. He works hard at home...on his school work. He is doing well in school. His studies are time consuming, but that is the price that must be paid in order to excel with his education. Some nights, like tonight, he spends nearly an hour or more just doing homework. And the finished product? Well, you're in luck...I took a picture tonight. Now everyone can see just how hard Mr. Godsey works on his schoolwork.

Now. Isn't that cute? Mr. Godsey! I was laughing out loud! And yes, we let him keep it on the paper. :)

7 comments:

Grandmommy said...

Maybe we should add numbers at the end of Mr. Godsey (i.e. Mr. Godsey1, 2, 3). That way the men of the house won't get confused. The question is "Where does David fall in the numbering order?" Just kidding.

The Stewarts said...

So what does that make David????:-)

Mr. Godsey Sr. lol

Shanda said...

That is too funny! "But Mommy, I am Mr. Godsey!"

Katina Whitworth said...

HAHAH, Lindsay....TOTALLY thought you were talking about David! I laughed out loud when I got to the picture. hehehehe I was thinking, how sweet it is of you to brag on your husband like that. But I'm sure Dylan works just as hard! :) Too funny!

Eva Nichole said...

That is adorable!!

Keep up the great work.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Did his teacher say anything? That is too, too funny!

You'll have to excuse my late comments...I'm making up for it all at one time. :)

GodseySix said...

The teacher did not say a word. Apparently, he does this at school too. ALL of his papers in his Tuesday folder (the one with the grades in them) had Mr. Godsey at the top. What a hoot!