Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Guess what I am this year for Halloween. Go ahead...guess. Okay, I'll give you a hint.

What does Red Power Ranger:
Superman:
A princess in a cheerleader outfit (She insisted that she was a princess...):
And Minnie Mouse all have in common?
You guessed it...their momma! And that, my friends, is yours truly. :)
Isn't this a lovely bunch!!!

Here are a few more pictures from our trunk-or-treat tonight:

Trunk-or-treating:

Having Dinner:

And in the middle of ten thousand and two people...Dylan found one of his friends! :)

Checking out their goodies (I remember growing up, this was where we picked out all the 'gross' candies and gave them to our parents. With my kids...there are no gross candies...oh well!)

6 comments:

Grandmommy said...

Looks like Halloween is going to be a week long event kind of like Dylan's birthday. By the end of the week with 4 kids, you should have enough candy to last til Easter.

The Stewarts said...

LOVE the Minny Mouse!!!! So who got all her candy?? I bet daddy got to pocket her candy;-)

Becky Lollar said...

Aww!! They are all sooo cute! I LOVE Lydia's piggies!!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

So are you not coming to OUR Trunk or Treat? Just kidding, but they are so cute! :)

Mommy of Cinderella and her Pumpkin said...

Yay! They look like they had so much fun! I love their outfits, they look adorable. You are really getting out there, aren't you Momma? Always there with great shots of the kids.

Eva Nichole said...

Very cute!!
Crystal and Eva