Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In Cancelled

Because I'm afraid to look at the scale. :) Was I totally not thinking when I decided to start a nutrition plan a week before Halloween?!?! Don't get me wrong. I'm trying. I'm eating a little healthier and drinking TONS more water, but I still can't find the key to start my treadmill and candy corns are my WEAKNESS! So, Wednesday Weigh-Ins will resume next Wednesday. In the meantime check out this pic of me and Superman enjoying some time off from saving the world! (Isn't he just so stinkin' handsome!)

3 comments:

Grandmommy said...

You picked a bad time of the year for diets, first Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas and don't forget blackeyed peas for luck on New Years. However,finding the treadmill key would help. And yes, Bryan is stinkin' handsome.

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

Both of you guys look handsome, er, I mean pretty, er, I mean you both look nice! Good luck hunting for the key....check Lydia's purse, she may have it. Make losing weight your New Year's Resolution, everyone else does.

Eva Nichole said...

This is why I am not starting my 1 year diet til afte the holidays, I do not know anyone who can start one just before the holidays. I need to lose about 20 pounds in a year for my brothers wedding.
Good luck hun!
Crystal and Eva