Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-Ins

Okay all. It's an accountability thing. I know you probably don't want to read this and please don't feel the need to post sympathy comments. Wednesday's for the next couple of months will be dedicated to weigh-ins. Physical weigh-ins. So what's the deal? Well, on Friday night I enjoyed a wonderful night out with the girls from Sunday School. It was fantastic! We went out to dinner, played games, caught up and shared laughs. The next day, I saw this:That's me in the pink shirt. Oh, and did I mention that I'm NOT pregnant! So why must I look 5 months pregnant? Ugh. Anyhow, after a late night visit on Saturday night with my friend (have I mentioned what a great weekend I had this past weekend?) she and I talked about her weight loss journey and how she has 6 pounds to go before she reaches 100 lbs lost and I have decided to try her program. While i am not looking to lose 100 lbs, I would be happy with losing 32 lbs. So here we are today at X. Bear with me on Wednesdays as I work towards X-32lbs. Thanks bloggin' buddies!

6 comments:

Brady Blog said...

great group picture from Friday night-looks like ya'll had fun. Wishing you the best on your goal-you can do it!!

GodseySix said...

Thanks, Leslie!

Becky Lollar said...

You in NO WAY look pregnant!! Girl--please! What program are you doing?

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

YOU DON'T LOOK PREGNANT. Ok, now that I got that out of the way...

If you want to lose weight, go for it. Always do it the safe, healthy way and not the Hollywood lose 6 pounds in one day way. Hats off to you for your goal, and I totally understand wanting to make yourself feel better and look better. No matter what people say, if you aren't happy, change it! :) (Although you look fine to me!)

GodseySix said...

It's the same diet that you do if you had gastric bypass...only without the surgery. Tough stuff...I've already messed up today! :) We'll start again tomorrow. :)

Shanda said...

You can do it Lindsay! Good luck!