Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hair Club for Me

What's wrong with me? I can't get enough. I'm fixin' Lydia's hair like I have some sort of fashion sense. I do it ALL THE TIME. When we are going somewhere, when we aren't, before bed, in the bathtub. And I don't even fix my own hair! But it's so fun. YES! I know! There really is something wrong with me! (Poor Lydia...sigh). Anyhow, here is what I am talking about:
After a lesson from Becky, I tried this:

Then she gave us some oh-so-cute bows and we did this:

Then I tried the single ponytail:

And then things really got out of hand and I CUT HER BANGS!

And now she's sporting the half-up, half-not-up do. (See, I don't even know what this stuff is called.):

So, that's my newest, and perhaps oddest, addiction lately. Plus, it gives me a reason to post like 5 pics of Lydia in a row! :)

7 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

It's called "half-up, half-down" and she looks ADORABLE!!! Sooo glad you tried it--aren't you?! And the bows just make the look--don't they?!!! :)

GodseySix said...

LOVE the bows! I think it is the reason I have tried so many new 'looks'. :) Thank you, thank you!

hairstyler of babygirl's hair too said...

How adorable, she looks like such a little girly girl! It's amazing how much fun you can have, especially when they will actually sit still for you. I am so proud of you branching out and experimenting! This way you will have it all down pat by the time Elysa has enough to play with too.

The Stewarts said...

http://www.2littlesweetpeas.com/

Check out these bows mom. So adorable and you will get even more excited to experiment.

Stephanie said...

Lol. I'm a baby-girl-hair-fixing-junkie, too! And Poor Ava.... I've threatened her with 'time out' as a punishment for taking her bows out so many times.... that she has given up even trying to take them out. lol.
(And Becky makes beautiful bows!)

Grandmommy said...

Next pics will be of her in curlers. No matter how you fix it, she's still cute as a button.

Eva Nichole said...

AAWW I know I was so excited when I could 1st do Eva's hair I love doing it and most of the time she lets me do it.
Crystal and Eva