Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Errr, Yep. I do...expect...too much.

Wanna know what my consumer complaint is for today? Our brand new wrought iron fence. Meant to keep in our ever growing Mesa. A six-month-old Boxer pup who is growing larger and stronger by the day. What I ordered: a six-foot tall gate. SIX FOOT so the dog would not be able to jump over it. What I got:
Come. On. People. Puh. Lease! I could skip over this fence with my eyes closed and never know I jumped a fence. Please, use the windows on the side of the house to help you gauge the height. It is about 2 inches higher than the bottom of the window sill which is like 5 bricks from the bottom of the house.
Now, seriously I ask: Am I really a difficult customer everywhere I go???

5 comments:

Shanda said...

Maybe it is you then....NO it isn't!

again.... said...

really nice wood fence by the way!

GodseySix said...

Thank you Shanda...you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself! For real!

JennyLu said...

Maybe you can add platform's or Extentions... Hee Hee... Just teasing you. Return it. These things would quit happening if you just put your foot down with contractors.

You must have long legs, I think I'd fall on my face if I tried to jump that, now my kids and my dogs... it wouldn't hold them.

Mom said...

Does the fence get shorter as it goes to the house or is it just the camera angle? Looks like one of those games, which side is taller A, B, or both the same? Maybe it can be used for the family fun game.