Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I not old enough to have "old friends"

So, I would say I had a lunch date with old friends on Saturday, but I am not that old...yet. Anyhow. Here are some pics from a playdate we had this weekend where I met with some other mommies (and one really cool daddy) that I went to school with when I was younger than I am now. (Because I'm not old, ya know.) :)



Me, Shanda, Jeremy, Stephanie, and Monica
We all ate lunch at Chick-fil-A. How neat is that...all the kids at one end of the table! Cute!!!
Bryan and Ava--future Miss Photogenic. :)
Sweet Brady. If you knew this kids uncle growing up, then you can totally see the resemblance. TOTALLY!


All the kiddos on the playground.

And Lydia...standing on the chairs...always breaking all the rules.

And what safer place to stop and read a book than in the tunnel slide.

Didn't I tell ya he was sweet!

Ahhh...the deep conversations that take place in a group of 2-to-3-year-olds.

Then we went to the park...although we didn't stay too long. It was a bit chilly.

This was so fun! It was like watching a whole bunch of little us-es running around. Anyhow, thanks guys...I had a blast!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Just ask you kids if you are old. You know they always speak the truth. My first real experience of feeling old was when a teenager came up to me in church and called me
Mrs. Moxley. I was about your age. Looks like a lot of fun.

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

You and I take two different approaches to the age thing:

I lament as the days are passing by so quickly and my youth is slipping away.

You go down kicking and screaming that you aren't old yet. :)

I love it. I need a bit of your attitude. Plus the pictures were precious! I do still get carded and whatnot, so I am thankful for those days when they occur.

2 of the 7 kids' mommy said...

I love the pictures! You totally captured the day with them. And you are old. Get over it. We already say, "I remember when..." so we are old. Or maybe just older. Something.
We had SO much fun that day! Those kids had a BLAST!

Eva Nichole said...

Looks like a great day!! I posted about having lunch with an old friend last year and she replied "I am not old!!" LOL!
Its just saying you have been friends for a long time.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

The Stewarts said...

LOVE the hair bows!!! Where did you get them???:-)

Stephanie said...

Aw, Linds! Those photos are great!!! We had an awesome time!!! TRADITION TRADITION TRADITION!!!