Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow, Bryan!

Whew...today Bryan was in a talkative mood, so David and I just sat and listened to him talk. For. Twenty. Minutes. Solid. About tons of stuff. That mostly only made sense to him, but was hilarious nonetheless. Thankfully, before it was all over, he helped us to understand his logic when he decided to describe his brain to us.


Bryanism # 436: Bryan describes his brain.
It has a mouth that goes "mo-mo-mo-mo" and it looks like a bald panda bear.

What can I say? He takes after his dad! :)

4 comments:

Grandmommy said...

This time I just don't know what to say. I think Bryan said it all. Love you, Bryan.

Shanda said...

That's exactly what I have been sayin all these years! Thank you Bryan!

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

And what a cute picture by the way...that playground looks REALLY familiar!

Eva Nichole said...

LOL!! What a cute kid!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva