Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Santa must be Slacking!

It snowed in Memphis last night. A tad more than the blizzard we had last week, if you remember my post on that. Anyhow, this morning when Bryan woke up, he asked why Santa didn't come. I told him Santa already came and Christmas was over. "But it snowed" was his reply. I suppose Santa should come every time it snows. It'd be cheaper than coming every Christmas. Well, in Memphis anyway. :)
A first glimpse outside:
Photo courtesy of Daddy (I was at work):
The first snow in our new home:

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Where was Elysa? I love the smiles on Bryan, Lydia, and Dylan's faces. Only snow can do that. Bryan is correct that Santa should have come to visit. We need some more gifts!

grandmommy said...

No fake smiles in this picture. Even the house looks happy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a fun time in the snow. The pictures are great, I'm so glad you got the 1st snow in your new home. (Hope it will be a long time before the second).
Love
Grandmama

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Love it! Santa should come every time it snows. I mean, what was he thinking?? :)

I'm working on my blog book. You might have to help me! :)

Cute pics, and I love your house.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow said...

Great genuine smiles for snow!

Becky Lollar said...

So cute!! BTW--your home is beautiful!!

Eva Nichole said...

Well if you miss the snow you can always come to Chicago and have some of ours...LOL!