Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just another reason why I love them so much

Not only do they say and do the cutest things (minus all the wall art), but they have lately started working out with me! Some topless, others prefer to work out in their underwear. Hey, I'll take whatever support I can get! :)
And eating my new "diet" recipes. And liking them! What more could a mom ask for???
Dylan sneaking in to finish what was left of the "Southern Hamburger Pie".

And check out a couple of my new recipes. I'm just so excited! As you know, I have never been a big cooker. This is a BIG deal for me!

Mandarin Orange Cake (With Pineapple/Vanilla Cool Whipped icing)
Broccoli and Chicken Bake (And those are Fresh bread crumbs, too!)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

i'm proud of you Lindsay!
for not bein much of a cook, your food looks very yummy!

Grandmommy said...

Looks great! Keep up the good work. By November you should be ready to tackle Thanksgiving Dinner. It's so good to see the kids eating healthy & working out.

stephanie said...

now why is it that when I babysit, you reverse to old habits of pizza?

im very proud of your attempts to be domestic ;)

Eva Nichole said...

WOW looks so yummy!!
Keep working out, I know I need to also.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Amanda said...

That cake looks fabulous! You know I am not too far away if you ever need someone to help do a tastetest :-) By the way, love the new gym you have opened, just walking a little on the risque side.

Becky Lollar said...

I love the first pic of the kiddos working out. Ally enjoys "working out" with me, too! Keep up the good work, Mama!! :)