Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just for fun...

Go here. David and I went out Saturday night, and our sitter for the night (who used to be our "resident" sitter back when we only had Dylan and Bryan) shared a few of her highlights of the night. Wanna really make my day? Leave her a comment so she'll know you stopped by. I (heart) comments, so I'm pretty sure every other blogger does too!

***You know it's sad when you have to direct your readers to someone else's blog to read about your own kiddos. LOL! But I promise to get back in the swing of things soon. Now if I can just find that camera...

4 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

I usually comment on my comments, but I wondered if you guys enrolled at the Financial Peace University at our church? Reading the book yourselves? What?

Eva Nichole said...

That was nice of her to babysit so you all could go out. I read her blog and commented on it for you.
You have some silly kiddos there thats for sure!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

GodseySix said...

Thank you SO much, Crystal!

The Stewarts said...

Too proud of you girl!!!! Cooking, and it actually looks good!!! Juct kidding, good job!