Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes I get excited...

...when I think about Lydia outgrowing her "I'm-so-stubborn, smarter-than-you, artist-of-all- artists, 100%-pure-trouble" phase. This weekend, I saw her take a little bit of toilet paper and put it in her pocket. (She gets this from her nanny, and I think it is, well, disgusting.) But I didn't say anything. And then, a few minutes later, I saw her doing this:

over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I LOVE IT! What a sweetie! Yes, that's MY Lydia! Being sweet!

7 comments:

Springer family said...

That is so sweet! What an adorable picture.

Amanda said...

What a sweetheart. I have never had any doubt that Lydia is going to be sweet and good. She is your daughter after all, and you have always been one of the sweetest people I know.

LOVE IT said...

How absolutely freakin adorable! And you got on camera! She is just imitating her sweet mommy, takin care of her babies! She is you, I mean your daughter... ;) I love her little hoodie too, that's precious that she has it up while she wipin too.

Grandmommy said...

It's good you have a helper. Maybe you can get everyone to carry some TP in their pocket so they can be prepared to wipe whoever has a problem with whatever end.

Eva Nichole said...

That is so adorable!!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

The Stewarts said...

Awe, mommy she was being a good big sister!!!! Good job little girl, keep your mommy on her toes:-)

Grandmama said...

What a delightful picture of both girls. Looks like Lydia is going to be quite the mommy.