Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Change in Scenery

I normally do my daily exercise on the treadmill, but today I decided that we should all go out as a family for some exercise. I think I may have burned a total of 14 calories, seeing as we were moving at a snail's pace which was constantly dropping down to a standstill. Bryan doesn't yet know how to pedal his bike, Dylan wasn't able to pedal his bike uphill, and Lydia insisted on talking to every bug, rock, and mud puddle she came across. It took us upwards of 40 minutes to make the block. So, no calories burned but sweet memories were etched into my heart. Here are some of them:

5 comments:

Love family time! said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Grandmommy said...

Worth every calorie not burned. Lydia's baby looks kinda cold.

The Stewarts said...

I'm sure the pit stops for kodak moments didn't help either:-0 Super cute though!!!!!

Shanda said...

OHH the Stewarts called you out! ;) I love family time like this! We went out for a walk last night and these times are just way too precious!

Anonymous said...

This looks like way more fun than the treadmill.

Grandmama