Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WAY-fewer Words Wednesday

So if you know me at all, you know I'm a talker. Or at least that seems to be the trend nowadays. So this is my spin on "Wordless Wednesdays" which I have tried once before and failed miserably. So, perhaps the WAY-fewer Words Wednesday will be a better fit. (Translation: I had a few cute pics I wanted to post and there really isn't much of a story to go along with them.)


Two going on twenty:
Trying to fill his daddy's shoes....errr, hat. My sweetie sippin Sweet Tea!
And now I'm done. That wasn't so bad now was it? :) Sure beats me sharing another video of all my kids screaming/crying/making irritating grinding noises with their toys.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I personally like your comments on everthing. But, yes these pics are too cute and don't need much explaining. Elysa's cup of tea is almost as big as she is ;)

Grandmommy said...

Yes, the kids are much calmer in these pictures but I'm not sure about Elysa after all that sweet tea.

Kaylie and Elon's Mommy said...

WOW, those kids are too BIG! Lydia looks way too old with that make up on, don't let Kaylie see her or she will want to do that too. Lydia carrying a purse, now putting on makeup...what a girly girl for you Lindsay!