Friday, April 24, 2009

Excuse me for a moment...

I was just getting ready to muster up the energy for a new post when I heard all kinds of crashing noises coming from Lydia's bedroom. (Sigh) So I ask her:

Me: Lyyydddiiiaaaaa, what's all that noise in there?
Lydia: What noise? I didn't hear any noise?

And it's supposed to be nap time! Argh! I think she's gonna be just. like. me. So, if you will excuse me for a moment, I think I'd better go check on the state of the southern-most bedroom of our home. (Aaand again: Sigh.)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL. I hate it when I leave the room and there are noises happening that I have never heard in my life. She is still so adorable and sweet. She is also sooooo like you :-) I can just see your furture, you will be playing the role that your mom had to play in telling Lydia and her friends to be quiet so that you can get some needed sleep. And how will they respond? With giggles of course.

*sara* said...

LOL She's so adorable!

OOOHHH the trouble we are in for.... said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of her! It's so her with the innocent yet mischievious look. Oh boy, what she will get into as she gets older....

Eva Nichole said...

Oh boy!! Someones in trouble. I hope she took at nap if not at least had some downtime.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Anonymous said...

Lydia is so cute and she has an answer for everything. (Like what noise, I didn't hear anything). You're going to have to be on your toes to stay ahead of her.

Grandmama