Friday, April 10, 2009

Scrambled Eggs and Easter Suits

Sorry I've been a "slacker" when it comes to updating the blog these past few days. I've had a lot~A LOT~on my mind. I'm a natural worrier so it has come quite easy for me these past few days, but I refuse to harp on my worries here. This blog serves to showcase my children and all their "happenings". So, having said that here's what "happened" today! :)

In the car with Dylan on the way home from getting dinner last night:

Dylan: "Mommy, what does the Easter Bunny eat?"
Me (totally stressed out *see above* and only hearing something about the Easter Bunny): "Eggs"
Dylan: "Really? He doesn't eat carrots like other bunnies?"
Me (with too much on my mind to try to correct my errant answer): "No, dear. He likes scrambled eggs."
Dylan: "Oh! Okay, well, can we leave him some scrambled eggs for when he brings us our Easter baskets?"

So, tomorrow night while all you other "Easter bunnies" out there are eating some sweet easter treats, cookies, or maybe even carrots, remember us. The Mr. and Mrs. Easter bunny at this house will be chowing down on some....{sigh}...scrambled eggs. That's what I get for worrying so much.

"Look at the birds of the air; they did not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" ~Matt. 6:26-27

In much lighter news, here is a little sneak preview of Bryan in his Easter outfit during a little 'model show' we had today while trying to piece the whole thing (suit) together. :) What a handsome little guy!
in pink
in yellow
in white
I think we've decided already, but just for fun, which is your favorite?
***And if you haven't already, don't forget to post your entries for the giveaway. There's still time! Entries are being accepted until 9pm Tuesday night (4/14)!

9 comments:

*sara* said...

I like the pink myself! Such a handsome little boy!

GodseySix said...

Thank you Sara! You are too sweet!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Nope. Gotta be the yellow. I mean, COME ON. It's chicks and eggs. Yellow.

GodseySix said...

1 vote pink and 1 vote yellow. I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been pretty busy lately and now am trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed.
Glad I got here in time to cast my vote. YELLOW

See you Easter.

Love
Grandmama

Amanda said...

Good call on the eggs :-) Enjoy your late night breakfast. Bryan is so handsome in his suit. And I can't believe how good he was to let you change the shirts three times. Mine would have had none of that. I personally love the white, which maybe because I love the smile on his face in that picture. Happy Easter to all your little chicks and bunnies.

Grandmommy said...

By the time you read this, Bryan will already be dressed but I like the pink. Remember, real men wear pink.

Eva Nichole said...

Very handsome and cute story!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Stephanie said...

I love all of her bows.Me and my sister want them all . I'll be a aunt soon for the frist time and she will be the talk of the town in Becky's bows . :o)