Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

WooHoo! I've been tagged! Sara over at Why Rinse Chicken tagged me, so you all get another dose of random, useless facts about lil' ol' me! But only 8 at a time this time...so that shouldn't be so bad. ;)


Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you. (see above)
- Complete the lists of 8's. (see below)
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. (see bottom of post)
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
-Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights.
-Summer volleyball league.
-Weekends!
-Lunch dates with friends.
-All 4 kids being in school. (No childcare!)
-Retirement!
-4 o'clock every day! ;)
-the kids getting involved in sports.


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
-Work.
-Hover around MckMama's blog awaiting word on how Stellan's surgery went. (Because me and MckMama are like BFFs, ya know).
-Played some basketball with my Dylan.
-Watched Biggest Loser.
-Laughed with my husband.
-Wore orange. For Stellan, of course.
-Ate lunch at the Little Tea Shop. Mmmmmmm!
-Went to the bank.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

-Play the violin.

-Lose this stubborn baby weight.

-Meet my out-of-town bloggy friends in person one day. How cool would that be?
-Go back to school.
-Pay off the rest of our debt. Now!
-Take my kids to Disney...this year.
-Figure out how to fix that double space thing that is going on with the first three answers on this list. Hmph!
-Get promoted at work! I mean, it has been 8 years.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
-Biggest Loser
-iCarly
-Drake and Josh
-Spongebob
-Dora the Explorer
-the Penguins of Madagascar
-sometimes I watch the 9 o'clock news if I'm feeling like laughing. Seriously, our news anchors in Memphis need help!
-Deal or No Deal (Actually, I dont really watch this one, but I used to. And I needed one more.)

8 BLOGGERS I TAGGED:

Crystal at Eva Nichole
Becky at Lollar's Little Ladybugs
Shonna and A Day in the Life
Leah at Confident Until Completion
Stephanie at Life as a New Mom
Amanda at Jenkins Boys
Katina at Whitworth Family Blog
Leslie at The Brady Blog


So there you have it. 32 more useless tidbits about yours truly! Hope you'll play along, too! ;) Happy blogging!