Friday, May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday: Graduations

My handsome husband is graduating from college tonight~a very big accomplishment to say the least! We are so proud of him! And next Friday night our little Bryan will be graduating from preschool. Where-oh-where has the time gone? My how time does fly.

Check out this picture which was taken a whopping TWO years ago on the night our firstborn graduated from preschool.

Talk about a flashback! I remember that night like it was yesterday! I am one proud momma & wife right about now. Yep, one proud girl! :)

6 comments:

*sara* said...

Congrats to your husband!!

Springer family said...

congrats!

Hats off! said...

Congrats to all! You have a lot to be proud of. What a sweet pic of Dylan.

Eva Nichole said...

Congrats and he is so cute!!
Crystal and Eva

Grandmommy said...

This seems to be the year for Godsey graduations. Thanks for the 1st graduate Flashback.

Anonymous said...

I remember this night also, I am so proud of all of you. It's great for a great-grandmother to be able to see so many in her family to graduate. Congrats to all-Lindsay, David, Dylan, Thomas. Looking forward to adding Bryan to the list.
Love
Grandmama